Student Information and Media Release
Thank you for visiting our page related to the Livingston Public School's policy on releasing student information.
By clicking yes to Opt-Out section of online registration, the district will not release ANY information listed below.
Student Directory Information is considered public information and can be released. Student directory information includes the student's
- Telephone Number
- Date and Place of Birth
- Major field of subject
- Information about the participation in officially recognized activities and sports
- Weight and height (only applicable for members of athletic teams)
- Dates of attendance
- Degrees and awards
- Most recent educational institution
- Grade Level
Should you choose to opt-out of this policy your child's information including their pictures will not be shared to the
- social media
- program events
- other publications such as school newspapers or newsletters
- Military (for Juniors or Seniors at PHS)
If you would like to opt-out of only certain information, please fill out the form linked below and deliver it to the building administrative assistant of your child(ren)'s school.
Note: Please download this form to access it as a fillable document.